Information on iMac needed!

Reaction score
Hi everyone

currently right now im on the OLDEST pc ever, its awful! windows 98, 10gb of memory and 64mb of ram! just terrible, i miss my mac when im at work :(

But for when i get home, just wondering if there is any good software to download films and music etc.. i want to download films to my mac but dont know where to get them from?

Also; would anyone recomend getting a 2nd hand MBP, i currently have an up to date iMac but want a nice MBP to go with it :D

and i also want a decant desk to make it all look nice, my room setup is being changed JUST for my mac :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
my room setup is being changed JUST for my mac
I built an entire room just cause I was getting a mac :)

As for your downloading films, I'm not sure what the forum moderators opinions are on that so i won't say anything.

Reaction score
i want to download films to my mac but dont know where to get them from?
You might find these sites interesting even if they're not what you have in mind.

Entertainment Magazine has free movies from cartoons and westerns to horror flicks.

The Internet Archive has about 1,000 movies you can stream or download, from Charlie Chaplin silent flicks going back to 1915 to cartoons, drama, comedies and blockbusters of the '50s — and all of it legal.

You, too, can learn the secrets of how to sell 1949 Fords, thanks to tips by Leave it to Beaver's father.

Also there's stuff like a live, colour movie shot during the Second World War Battle of (I think) Midway. And the latest advance in home telephones — dials — is explained in detail, though nothing is said about poor old Aunt Gertrude who lost her switchboard job — no more asking Central for a number.

(Use the search function to zero in on the types of movies you want, and you can be the first on your block to see the wonders of the 1938 Chevrolet's shock absorbers!)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.