Refurb Ipod?

Reaction score
I am considering buying a refurbished Ipod on apple.com for $99. Does anyone think it would be wise to wait for the new Ipod to be released incase they reduce that price even more? $99 and free shipping sounds pretty good to me but I am a sucker for a good deal.

Reaction score
It depends on if you need it now or can wait. If you can wait a month then wait until the new ipods come out. If you can't then go ahead and get the $99 one and enjoy it! :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Rumors are rumors and aren't necessarily true. I wouldn't wait to get an iPod based on internet rumors.
Secondly, if they came out with a new version, the price wouldn't really drop. I think the video iPods dropped from $199 to $179 when they went from version 5 to 5.5. If that is the case, a $99 iPod might drop to $89. But who really knows.
Just get it.
Bryan

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Decided to go ahead and get it. I doubt they can get too much cheaper than $99.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
If you could handle waiting a week, it looks like the iPod event on Sept. 5th rumor has been made official.

Reaction score
does refub ipods still come in the nice fancy clear case or do they wrap it in cardboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
It's a plain cardboard box.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.