Audio hijack normal or Pro?

Oat

Reaction score
I've just been having a play with the demo version and think it's brilliant but when I go to buying a user license it asks whether I want the normal version of the pro version...any recommendations as to which version to chose would be really handy,

Many thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I use the standard version to record plays and radio programs from the internet It does a great job and you don't get skype noises in the background when recording.
It does a lot more but in the end your choice will be govened by what you want to use it for.
just my 5 kroners worth

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Comparison of features

Personally, when looking at really good software that fulfills a need I have that is also inexpensive - most of the time I give these small developers the money for the more expensive version. Even when I don't necessarily need it. Just my way of giving a little encouragement to continue.

$32 for the Pro version gives you a great set of additional features - is still a small price vs comparing against commercial software - so they're not trying to make a killing off every sale.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.