My MBP just works

Reaction score
I tried to burn a DVD for the first time in 2.5 years since I have had computers with DVD burners. I was trying to use my old faithful HP P4 with XP using DVD Creator. Well all went well up until the point where I clicked on the burn button and well, it gave me some weird error that I didn't write down. Re-booted and tried again with the same result.

I hooked up my external drive to my MBP and loaded up the burner with a DVD and fired up toast and the DVD burned just fine and I'm watching the movie on my DVD player. I am now in the process of burning a second DVD.

You know, other than Safari crashing after I visited a website last week and resetting Safari, I have had no other problems with my MBP.

It's the most 'bestest' computer I have ever owned! Life is good as a Mac owner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
OT, but are you a Skinny Puppy fan?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Yes, of course! HexOnxOnx is the name of a Skinny Puppy song. Saw them three times in concert. Very strange band but the last few CDs were just ok and not that great.

Yeah, I asked because of your screen name, heh. They are one of my favs. :)

T

todd51

Well glad everything seems to be working (almost) flawlessly with your MBP! I feel the same way, everything is just so much easier and seems smoother on my MBP rather than on ANY of my old PCs. Even my gaming rig I had for 2 years. To this day it is still a great machine and boots up pretty fast, but still doesn't compare to my Mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.