Windows wifi on MacBook

Reaction score
I recently installed bootcamp on my MacBook, and I can't get on wireless internet using Windows. I can connect fine when I have an ethernet cable plugged in, but I can't using wireless. I installed all of the drivers when I installed bootcamp. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Have you tried resetting the wireless router? Have you made sure the wireless adapter is enabled? How about a password, is there one and if so, have you put it in properly?

OP
baseballer10p
Reaction score
I can't reset the router, because I'm at school, getting internet from somewhere in my dorm. I have looked for a wireless adapter in the Control Panel, but all I can find is the ethernet connection. And, where I am, there is no password to put in until you are connected to the internet. It will ask for the password when I open up Firefox. Instead of the Mozilla start page, there will be a screen that asks for a password, which I can't even get to yet.

Reaction score
Can I asked how you fixed it because I am having the exact same problem. The wireless detects my router but will not connect after puttin in WEP key.

Felix

Reaction score
when you first use bootcamp it asks you to burn a driver cd. in windows pop tat driver cd in and run it. it will install the thiings you need

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.