• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

what program should i use to burn VOB/IFO/BUP Files

Reaction score
Those files are 'housekeeping' files, that give the DVD player instructions on what to do: on a commercial disc, notice how at the end of a movie it returns to the main menu, listing Play Movie, Bonus Features, Language (etc) - it 'knows' to do that because the housekeeping files act like a Basic computer program telling it to. the Vob.1.0.1 etc files are the actual video movie files.
More info is needed as to what you are actually doing eg wanting to rip a whole disc, or extract just the movie? Are you needing to use MTR and have you then used DVD2One?
With what you have given, I surmise you have dragged the Video-TS folder into Toast (set in Video_TS burn mode) and so get the message. That message is more a polite indication that it will be omitting those files, than an Error message.
Again, I don't know what/where/how the Video_TS file you are wanting to burn was "made/ripped/copied/whatever" - but do this : use the Select button (in the drag-into window) and navigate to the Video_TS file you want to burn, keep Clicking until the actual vob files are displayed THEN click Choose. Toast will take what it needs, and so now Click the red burn botton at the bottom. That will give you a disc that plays when you put it in, and just stops at the end - no other authoring.
Let me know what steps you are going through to get this Video_TS file you are burning, and what you actually want from the original disc, and I may be able to say more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.