Youtube loading very slow?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac
hi there, i'm new to the board, so hello all! I've been a mac user for about 5 months now and i don't regret the switch at all! my only problem is, that recently (over the last month or so ) i've noticed that when i go to watch a video on youtube, it loads painfully slowly, sometimes taking about 15 minutes to load a 30 second clip! i've tried reinstalling safari, and also tried using firefox but neither helped! I know people may say that the fault may be on youtube's end but the thing is, everything loads fine on my windows laptop, and we're on the same net connection...any suggestions?
thanks all

Reaction score
Same here - can't say it bothers me that much but it's odd that it happens both on Firefox and Safari.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac
hey, thanks for the reply. yeah it annoys me alot as i use youtube all the time! i really don't know what to do next, no one else i know is having this prob! odd!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.