good stiching program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPB c2d 2.16ghz, 2gb RAM, 120gb Harddive
Ok, does any one know of any good stiching programs for osx? like a program that takes 5 photos and stiches them into one? i know cs3 does it well but i only have cs.....got any suggestions? i tried doing it my self but it takes for freaken ever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
Not too sure if you have any plans to upgrade to CS3, but major improvements have been made to the Photomerge feature in CS3 over CS2. I've also heard a lot of people talk about PTGUI which seems to offer good stitching results.

I mainly use Realviz Stitcher Unlimited for my panoramics, I will often use Photoshop first, saving the file after Photomerge has finished, then open up Realviz Stitcher and process the same files. After saving both as full resolution Tiff files they can then be compared back in Photoshop, 99% of the time Realviz has much sharper seams and offers more output options for your panoramic.

However, Realviz software is expensive, so it may just be worth upgrading to CS3, do try PTGUI though as it does get a lot of good reviews.

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPB c2d 2.16ghz, 2gb RAM, 120gb Harddive
http://frailtyguild.com/nuke/themes/siteground2/forums/images/sky-done-sig.jpg

i used a panorama program from hp that came when i installed my printer stuff and thats what i came up with. The colors look much better on my comp instead of the web browser and the pink comes out more but ohwell.

edit:

well i am using camino and the colors are more dull, but in safari the colors look like they do on my comp so i guess it varies from web browser.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.