Help with GarageBand 08

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, 2GB RAM
Hello everyone!
I got iLife '08, and obviously GarageBand 4. The problem is I can't see most of the software instruments I used to have! There are some instruments I can use, but the others are grayed out and have an arrow which I click, and a message appears and asks me to download the instruments from Apple or insert my install DVD, but I don't have it here, because my dad bought the family pack and I installed it, but I'm not home so I don't have the install dvds.
When I open GarageBand 3 I can see all the instruments, but not with GarageBand 4. Is there a way to transfer them from my old GarageBand to my new one? Also, in Apple's website it says the new GarageBand includes voice instruments and loops, but I don't see them...please help me out!!
Thanks in advance.

EDIT-- OMG, just found out that the program actually deleted those instruments, now I open GarageBand3 and they don't even appear on the instruments list!!! What can I do??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.