Headphones only for Windows??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", Intel Core Duo
Should work fine. It has a 3,5 mm jack, which will go into your headphone thingy on the iPod and the laptop. Logitech has really crappy Mac support, so maybe the person making the product site made the assumption that it was made not to work with OS X?

Great headphones though. Should be a real treat for long haul flights. I'm buying a set of those before I do a transatlantic again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I like Logitech and their products. I'm using an old Logitech trackball now, and it has been excellent. I could praise them for some time in fact.

HOWEVER... a Windows logo and compatibility label raises real concerns for me. Indeed why would you need Windows compatibility for headphones?!

On that alone I wouldn't touch them, at least without some serious searching. I looked at the Logitech website for additional details - a user manual for instance - but found nothing. If I were you I'd do some real searching before you spend that kind of money on headphones. Find out what it means for them to be Windows compatible. Makes little sense to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Looks like it has a regular 3.5mm jack, so I don't see why it wouldn't work on a Mac...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The only thing I can think of is that there is some bloatware software that might be included with them that is Windows only.
Other than that, there is no reason why the headphones wouldn't work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", Intel Core Duo
Seriously, we have these at the store where I work. Tested them with my iPod. Don't think there's any software included either.

OP
Sennec
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
I just got the headphones this afternoon and they work just fine.
In fact, they're awesome xD! They give a very deep, rich sound and the Noise Cancelling feature works very well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Congrats! Glad they work well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Glad to hear thewy work well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.