Jimmy Fallon's iPod

G

Gamer

In the opening credits of Saturday Night Live which introduces the actors. The secound actor is Jimmy Fallon, you see Jimmy in a subway car in New York putting on some big headphones and in his right hand you see the shiny metal back of his iPod. Its cool to think of a man who uses his comedy on the show to make fun of stupid people, products and companies. Would pick the one and ONLY iPod, and that he would use it in the shows opening credits.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
And your point?

OP
N

Nightblade

I guess while we're on the subject, I should mention that the "Jarrett's Room" sketches, the sketches which are supposed to webcasts of two college stoners, are done on Macs. Yep. They always used to do it on OS 9 (or at least one of the earlier OSs), but in the most recent one we can see they've switched to OS X. In Internet Explorer, if I recall correctly.

But, we'll never see those sketches again or Jimmy Fallon in the opening credits, as he's gone from the show. Ah, it doesn't matter too much, he wasn't that funny anyway. The Jarrett's Room sketches were terrible, but I think it was mainly Horatio Sanz's fault, as HE's a terrible cast member and should REALLY leave the show. Well, it's not a great show to begin with.

Oh, and in the Andy Roddick episode's "Mrs. Dalrymple" sketch (God, what an awful sketch), you can see a blue G3 iMac in the guy's room. You can probably find other Macs being used on the show as well, if you look hard enough.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Oh my Gosh! He has an iPod! OMG I LOVE HIM NOW OMG OMG. WOW IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

-_-

OP
M

MoltenLava

Jimmy Fallon has left from SNL?? IMHO he's the one that brought back SNL from rock bottom rating that SNL fell to after mid 90's when all the funny guys has either left or died. (Dana Carvey, Mike Meyers, Chris Farley, Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler, David Spade) That was some funny times.

OP
N

Nightblade

MoltenLava said:
Jimmy Fallon has left from SNL?? IMHO he's the one that brought back SNL from rock bottom rating that SNL fell to after mid 90's when all the funny guys has either left or died. (Dana Carvey, Mike Meyers, Chris Farley, Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler, David Spade) That was some funny times.

You don't think Will Ferrell did that?

OP
M

MoltenLava

Nightblade said:
You don't think Will Ferrell did that?

Without Will Ferrell NBC has probably killed off SNL, but I don't think Will Farrel was as influential as Jimmy Fallon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.