Help ...

Reaction score
I recently purchased a genius gshot d5123 camera but am unable to use the driver or software due to the fact that its windows based . I would like to know if there is any freewae which can help me or any other method that I can use ....

Thanx:| :|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
Is it for video or stills? Normally you can just connect it and it will be working. Do you get any error message when you try that?

OP
Z
Reaction score
thanx

i tried plugging it into my usb port but i get no response . i would like to try an emulator , but do not need one for anything other than executing the driver software . any suggestions ???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
If it is video, you need to connect it using FireWire. If the camera has a FireWire-connection you can use it without any additional drivers (but you probably have to buy a cable since they normally include only USB cables). The connection on the camera is normally called DV, not FireWire. Do you have any connector at all on the camera in addition to USB?

OP
Z
Reaction score
thanx for ur help roger , but the cam only came with a usb/scart like connection . i think if i can download the driver i'll be up an running . im thinking about using an emulator like bochs , but am unsure of how it functions

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.