Best Program for Web Design on Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New Imac 24" , 2.4 Ghz , 1 GB Memory
Hey, I'm new to mac and am an web designer looking around for some program that are good. I was researching and tried NVU. It's good but it doesn't Intellisense (like it auto finishes an tag). Does any one know of any ones that do this. I tried Coda, but it said it's an 14 day trial. I don't know what happens after 14 days. Any Suggestions?

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
See the web design section up above

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Video| 15" MacBook Pro | iPod Shuffle
After the 14 days you some features are disabled. My suggestion is to just buy Coda. Its worth it. IMO, Its the best web design program out there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Coda is pretty good; however, it is pretty expensive for what it does. If you are comfortable writing your code without the help of a wysiwyg editor, try Textmate. It is probably the best editor for Mac. It has the auto complete feature built-in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Coda is worth every penny, if you use all the options. There is a LOT to the program. The wildcards in the search/replace and the block-edit function kick sooooo much a55. Plus it has books of 4 programming languages built in.

It was built FOR web programming. Not 'programming in general but it can do html too' like many of the other programs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.