blackberry Pearl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
anyone know if it syncs and/or is compatible with a mac?
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
yeah 30$ for someting that should be free.

and blackberry pearl is the worth phone ive ever owned :(

plus- the entire user manual is on the disc that comes with the phone that is PC only. fantastic.

OP
coach_z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i was actually talking to the att guy today and he said it now comes with software for pc and mac
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Core2Due 20" iMac - 2Gb RAM - wireless Mac KB - wireless MX610 mouse
I've got a Pearl that I really like but the sync'ing options for the Mac just blow. I tried the RIM software for the Mac - just unusable. I'm currently using Missing Sync but I've got a pretty low opinion of it. I cross my fingers every time I click the sync button - I get errors, duplicate records, duplicate data within records, deleted records re-appearing. Garbage.
I'm a recent Mac switcher (been about 4 months - and loving it) and I've used the the RIM desktop manager on WinXP - it works flawlessly, perfectly, every time.

I've got to wonder why RIM can't produce the same software for the Mac?

I like my Mac more than my Pearl so I'll put up with it. I bought the Pearl before the Mac, if I were searching for a smart phone now there's no way I'd buy the Pearl.

Enough with the rant. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I was thinking of going with a Blackberry, specifically the 8830 World Series, but then I decided on the MotoQ.

It's cheaper, and it's better for my needs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.