iPhoto '08 and iTunes -- can't sync photos to iPod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
I upgraded to iPhoto '08 last weekend. I have most of my photos on an external, and did not update them to '08 yet, but the ones on my internal did the standard update in format. Now iTunes cannot sync that library to my iPod. When I navigate to the file on the internal from within the iPod sync screen in iTunes, it is grayed out and cannot be chosen. When I navigate to the folder on my external, I can sync that. Don't mind that so much but do want to ultimately convert those photos to '08, but not if I can't get them on my iPod.

Along with that, when I do select the file to sync, my organization (albums, rolls, etc.) are not showing. I can only choose "modified", "original" and/or "data". How can I get my organization into my iPod?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Update! When I choose the iPhoto library from within the iTunes iPod preferences, the library on my internal shows up, and shows all the albums, etc., but when I tell it to sync, I am told the "iPod cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found". I can open iPhoto and see my photos just fine, so that is not the problem. Just don't know where to go from here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.