::How Can I Stream Music So Others Can Hear?::

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4, 1.5Ghz, 768Mb RAM, 80gb hard drive-imac G4-ipod touch 32Gb 3g-Macbook 2.4ghz, 2BG RAM
Reaction score
There is also Simplify Media. It allows you to share your iTunes library to anyone that is on your friends list. It shows up just like a locally shared library.

Best part is that its free. It does have a lil ad window, but that is no biggie as it can be minimized to the dock.

Best solution I've found to stream your library to yourself.

Reaction score
There is also Simplify Media. It allows you to share your iTunes library to anyone that is on your friends list. It shows up just like a locally shared library.

Best part is that its free. It does have a lil ad window, but that is no biggie as it can be minimized to the dock.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM

although there was the same exact post, which is stupid and im glad that user is banned, that does look like a nest program. i will give it a try eventually.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.