iMountIt my very first app for Mac: read/write ntfs easily

Reaction score
Hi,
after being a Mac guy after all I have my very own little app programmed for the first time. You can get it at my blog for now. You ask what does it do? It's a very useful little application/droplet especially for switchers like myself and people who have ntfs formatted HDs. It automates the mounting of ntfs drives via the ntfs 3g driver.
If anyone is interested I'd be more than thankful for a download and maybe even feedback how to improve it.

To any icon designers out there: is anybody interested in maybe designing a nice icon for this app? Unfortunately I can't pay a large sum of money for it being a rather poor college student but maybe we work something out.

iMountIt download

kuchiki

M

MacHeadCase

Very cool of you, kuchiki! I'm sure some members here dealing with a hybrid network or working on both Mac and Windows will find this most useful!

OP
kuchiki
Reaction score
thank you for your kind words;)
btw I got someone to design the app icon for me.
if you are a customizer you probably have seen his work already: it's susumu of McDo Designs.
His work is amazing so if you have the time checking out his icons and themes is definately rewarding.

kuchiki

OP
kuchiki
Reaction score
Well...I'm not so sure if I can call this an update..but iMountIt has been updated. It's pretty much the same but now has a new app icon (yes the awesome one susumu designed for me - big thanks again) and is wrapped in a dmg now (also thank you so much susumu).
So if anyone is using iMountIt you can download the new version on my blog...I hope you like the new app icon as much as I do. I think it really looks slick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.