istar karaoke for mac book

Reaction score
hello people
plz , help me out i need to use background sound from the tracks and simultaneouly record itt with my voive

i tried istar but when i play it the vocals in the song aren't removed,

can garage band do something

plz suggest some software that can do my job , is there any rapidshare link for that software.

thanx for readin
regards
vullkans

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
hello people
plz , help me out i need to use background sound from the tracks and simultaneouly record itt with my voive

i tried istar but when i play it the vocals in the song aren't removed,

can garage band do something

plz suggest some software that can do my job , is there any rapidshare link for that software.

thanx for readin
regards
vullkans

You're best to find just an insturmental. It'll be extremely hard if not impossible to remove vocals already recorded to a song without destroying the way the rest of the track sounds.

OP
R
Reaction score
karaoke once again

hey guys plz let me know if there is some karaoke software for mac , i have tried the vocal remover and the istar but they dont work. can garage band do it,
plz let me know if there is a free one on the net.

thanx for reading
regards
vulkans

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If you are looking for a way to remove vocals from a song, there really isn't any effective method for doing this unless you have the original master recordings.
Any software out there that claims to do it only muddies the vocal sounds. They don't actually remove them.

Reaction score
I think you can search for backing tracks and those don't have the vocals.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.