PC and Mac itunes

Reaction score
I have a PC for home use and a macbook for travel, that I also use at home when the wife is on the PC. I have itunes installed on both, and have my ipod formatted for windows. I installed my itunes library on my macbook from my PC about 2 months ago. Since then I have purchased some new music on my PC.

Is there a way I can keep the library updated on my macbook to match the library on my PC? I hate to have to manually copy the songs as files to my ipod and then import them into itunes one by one. Is there a way to automatically sync one library to another?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Im in the exact same boat.... I havn't found any solution other than just copying songs over into my itunes library from my windows desktop via my network. You don't actually have to pull the songs onto your macbook and then import them into itunes though, you can drag them straight from the other computer straight into your itunes library and the songs will organize and load into your itunes library if you have "copy files to itunes music folder when adding to library" and "keep itunes folder organized" checked under preferences/advanced in itunes.... hope that helps a little ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.