• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Good-bye

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I'll be gone all this week. I'm going to Vermont to climb some mountians, see some scenery, and take lots of photos. I'll be back sometime next weekend. Just thought I'd let everyone know in case you think I'll fell of the face of the earth.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Phew! The thread title made me think you were leaving for good. Have fun on your trip. Vermont is awesome.

M

MacHeadCase

Thanks for letting us know buddy. Have a grand ol' time. Post those picts as soon as you can when you get back! :D

So no IRC for you tonight?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AMD 533 MHz, 312 mb RAM, 80 HDD. :(
Phew! The thread title made me think you were leaving for good. Have fun on your trip. Vermont is awesome.

My thinking,

Have fun there, and indeed I am looking forward to seee some very nice pictures ! :D

(I love pictures, mostly when they are from high quality)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Enjoy Stretch!!!!

OP
Stretch
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I'm back, I think I took over 900 photos, but dont know the offical count yet. Had a blast, and I really want to go back sometime to hike the Long Trail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Sounds great! You gotta show us some of those pictures, I'm sure they're awesome! :D

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome back, big guy! Can hardly wait to look at those pix of yours.

Looks like you'll be just in time for another M-F IRC chat this Sunday at 8:00PM (EST). :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.