system preferences

Reaction score
hello people
i'm new with mac book and i have just got it a month ago , i 'm having problem opening time and date directly from the system preferences and i donot know how to deal with it, i try to shut down and then it works alright but not otherwise,,...plz help me out

and thank you for reading my stuff
vulkans

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
hello people
i'm new with mac book and i have just got it a month ago , i 'm having problem opening time and date directly from the system preferences and i donot know how to deal with it, i try to shut down and then it works alright but not otherwise,,...plz help me out

and thank you for reading my stuff
vulkans

I might be able to help you if you'd be more specific. I don't really understand your problem. Could you rephrase your question please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
from what i can get from it i think the user means this

when they go into sys prefs and click on date and time it wont load into it (wont open that pane)

my suggestion to the user - click on the date and time or clock in the top right corner and click open date and time. see if this works.

OP
R
Reaction score
first of all thankyou for reading
i the problem i told earlier was that when i opened date and time through syst, pref, it would take so much long time for loading that i had to force quit but now today i left it for load ing with that rainbow rotatiin g circle , finally it loaded after 3 minutes , my system has become a litttle slow , could u plz comment on that how to make it faster , also i have downloaded some stuff adium , istar, clamxav, virus barrier x4 out of which adium and virus barrier are showing in the startup.
thank you

vulkans

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.