Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
Well, sort of..

elvis.jpg

The hand could use work, but I was really bored :p

M

MacHeadCase

LOL

Great work. You could blur out Elvis a little, make him very slightly bigger and by golly it would be awesome stuff!

OP
Lewwy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the feedback. I couldnt tell my family what I was up to because they arent really technically minded, and I would have had to explain to them why they were taking a photo of me shaking my invisible friend sally's hand.

Therefore I had to do it myself, using the timer. Was a bit of a kerfuffle :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
lol I love it! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
what an awesome idea.. great job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Haha, it reminds me of the Forrest Gump special effects. Great job!

OP
Lewwy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey, I expected more criticism when I posted cause I hadnt made it as perfect as I could have. But I appreciate all the comments.

I changed it a little bit.

elvis_mac.jpg

M

MacHeadCase

Make the real Elvis a bit bigger (he looks a bit disproportionate compared to you). Also, blur a bit the real Elvis so both of your photos look like they were taken with the same camera (the real Elvis is much sharper than your photo, that's why).

OP
Lewwy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Make the real Elvis a bit bigger (he looks a bit disproportionate compared to you). Also, blur a bit the real Elvis so both of your photos look like they were taken with the same camera (the real Elvis is much sharper than your photo, that's why).

Ok, so the file that you would have been talking about was just overwritten, therefore the blur you suggested has been implemented and people may think you are telling me to do something thats already done. Just thought id clear that up.

I would love to make Elvis bigger, or me smaller.. But the hands dont match up properly then, so short of taking another photo and restarting its not gonna happen, thanks for all the input though.

Any suggestions on who I should do next?
hawking.jpg

OP
Lewwy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Good job on the corrections, You just cut him out and free transform?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
thats awsome. the 2nd modified pic is better. nice one

OP
Lewwy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
See ive never used the pen tool, neither do I know what it is for. Mind explaining it to me?

M

MacHeadCase

The pen tool will create a path that you can activate (Activate Selection) in the Paths tab once your path is closed (when closing the path, you see a small circle appear beside your cursor).

In order for your selection not show up as being too sharp against the background, you ask for a 1 pixel feather in the Activate Selection window.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.