• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Want an instant headache?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
weird, i can see the upside down text in the post preview, but not inside the thread.

but i'm on an xp pro machine at work, and i can't see it when people make the apple symbol either... ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
i think you just found a way to make reports i type for my boss a little more fun.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Very nice!!!! I actually look forward to going in to the office tomorrow and sending some emails... Buhahahaha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
?sdrawkcab etirw tsuj ot reisae eb t'ndlouW

Reaction score
I sent it via email to a group - to some it came out the way it should but to others it looked like Klingon! Weird how it is not consistent.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
OK, a question:

¿sɹǝʇndɯoɔ sʞloɟ ɹǝɥʇo uo ʎlɹǝdoɹd ǝɔnpoɹdǝɹ ʇı llıʍ ¿ǝsn ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sǝop ʇuoɟ puɐ ʇǝs ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ ʇɐɥʍ

Does anyone know the answer?

OP
M

MacHeadCase

I see it just fine. Looks like I dunno a standard font like uhm...

Ok. Lemme do a screencapture and I'll turn it right side up again and I'll post it here... :p

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Looks like Helvetica or a something like that. Except all the characters are pushed down if their uhm... I only have the French word for it -> ascendant is higher up than for instance the letter a or c...

Oops! Except the h and the k are normally aligned.... Ok I don't understand the logic behind this. :eek:

rotated.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I will have to try viewing this from a PC and see if folks in Billy Boy's world can see it correctly. I didn't realize standard fonts supported "upside down" mode. There is SO much to learn! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
I am on a PC (yeah, its not making me happy either :\) and I can see it just fine.

But On Another Note:

ɥoʍ ɐɹǝ ʎ,ɐll poıuƃ ʇopɐʎ¿ ıʇ sǝǝɯs lıʞǝ ǝʌǝɹʎouǝ ıs ɥɐʌıuƃ ɟnu ʍıʇɥ ʇɥıs ɔɹɐzʎ ʍɹıʇıuƃ˙

;P ʍoɹʞ ǝɯɐıls ɥǝɹǝ ı ɔoɯǝ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
LMAO

Thanks MHC, That was fun ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.