front panel scrached to all GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY...

Reaction score
So I have an iPod 5g with a very scratched (black) front panel. Well, I want to replace it and start fresh (and get a protective cover this time). Does anyone know where to get one for cheap, and from a trusted vendor?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPB c2d 2.16ghz, 2gb RAM, 120gb Harddive
I don't know where to get one but really i would suggest waiting for the next gen ipod to come out. Cause its probally gonna be alot better and i am hoping it should come out before this holiday season. I am waiting for the next gen and i would suggest it to you, as long as your current ipod is still usable.

OP
K
Reaction score
thats the thing, mines still perfectly fine and suitable to my needs. (cept the front panel) I dont see much point in buying the latest bestest ipod when my current one still accomplishes the same task as another $400 investment will. thanks for your input!

if i can spend less than $100 to replace a scratched front panel (plus a cover for the new one) i will be more than happy to do so.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Usually people sell damaged iPods on Ebay. You can probably get a cheap one there and work a little DIY magic.

my favorite edit yet DB! :D

I still like "PRETTY PINK PONIES", but "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY" is a good old standard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Usually people sell damaged iPods on Ebay. You can probably get a cheap one there and work a little DIY magic.

I still like "PRETTY PINK PONIES", but "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY" is a good old standard.

I LOVE PINK MINIS is the best from Schweb.

:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.