What is a good Image resizer to use?

Reaction score
I resize a huge amout of images for forums and Im not sure where to look for one to use, is there a program or feature on my iMac that I can use, and if so where is it and how do I use it? And if there is not one on this computer is there one I can download like I did Flip4Mac?

Thanks you in advance.

Curtis :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8GB o' RAM, 4.5 TB o' disc space, OS Ecks 10.6.7, etc
Is iPhoto on your computer? That might do it. I don't know much about iPhoto since I use stuff like Photoshop, but I imagine it could do it just fine, and it should have been installed on your iMac from day 1.

OP
C
Reaction score
Is iPhoto on your computer? That might do it. I don't know much about iPhoto since I use stuff like Photoshop, but I imagine it could do it just fine, and it should have been installed on your iMac from day 1.

I cant figure out how to do it with iPhoto

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Look for a program called automator it's already installed on the iMac, I'm not on my mac right now so I can't actually write step by step directions. It should be able to do it, and as soon as I get on my MacBook Pro I'll get you some directions if you haven't figured it out by then.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8GB o' RAM, 4.5 TB o' disc space, OS Ecks 10.6.7, etc
I just opened iPhoto and I can't figure out how to resize pics, either! Perhaps it can't? Applications like iPhoto and iMovie are always so ridiculously difficult for me to grasp and use, but things like Photoshop and Final Cut Pro couldn't be easier.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
iPhoto > File > Export (exact words may differ)

Then specify the dimensions and export the file. You can crop the image before you export in the full screen menu.

Hope that helps.

OP
C
Reaction score
iPhoto > File > Export (exact words may differ)

Then specify the dimensions and export the file. You can crop the image before you export in the full screen menu.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! That works

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.