Webpage inside a Page.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' 80g Macbook 2.0 2g Ipod Nano
I am working on a site for a few freinds that are a paintball team. http://darkcarnivalpb.com

If you go to the page then click on "Roster"

I want to be able to click on each individual name in the roster and it take me to a page that will tell you about that person.

How do I get it to go to another page when you click on that persons name.

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do w/ anything, but I like the layout of the site. I used to be really big into pb back in my day. Page loads kind of slow though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Make a page for each person, then select their name and find the hyperlink button in the info window. Then tell it to go to an internal page and find that persons page from the list, and it will then be linked to their name.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks, I think I got it now. I new it had to be something simple.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok so I got the link to work in the roster page to link back to a seperate page but the new page is showing up in the top menu navigation bar. How to I get that top navigation bar link not to show up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
look in that info window, I dont remember what section, but there should be a checkbox that you will uncheck to get that navigation bar to go away.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.