Printers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17-inch model 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
Hello

Can anyone suggest a good all around printer to use with my imac. Currently im using and older hp all in one series, and it just has to many conflicts with the mac for some reason.

Any suggestions would be great

THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
I just got a Lexmark X5470 and I'm very happy with it (for £50 is was the best in that price range).

B&W text is fine, Colour documents aren't that good, but if you change to Photo settings then the quality is perfect to my eyes. It includes an ADF and Fax capabilities too, along with the usual scan & copy. It does include some card readers for direct printing from a camera but with no preview LCD it isn't really the best option for that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 inch Imac duel core 2 gig ram
I have the Canon mp600 . Works great

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Anything Canon is a good choice. I have the ip6310D, and I love it! Great text printing, and wonderful photos. Bought it brand new in the box on eBay for $35! Plugged it into my airport base, and print wirelessly to it. My husband has his PC hard wired into the airport, and he prints to it as well. Very versatile!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.