Entourage and Time Zones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
Running Entourage, syncing with iCal, then to iPhone, off MS Exchnage server. MBP, iCal, and iPhone all set yo MST right now, all set up with time zone support.

I live in the Mountain Time Zone(MST). I am going to the Pacific Time Zone(PST) for a trip. I am setting up calender items while in MST for things that will happen when I am in PST. If I need to be somewhere at 4:30p PST, I am making the item for 2:30p MST. Will this work correctly when I get to PST and plug into an internet connection.

Things I am considering:
- I have some items that are happening in MST that I need to call in to, IE conference call at 8:00a MST, 10:00a PST
- iPhone may move to PST automatically?
- MBP may move to PST automatically?
- since on MS Exchange, the items synced may show up in PST if the above two devices move to PST?

Am I planning this correctly? I don't want to spend the first night in the hotel re-timing everything. Any tips, things I should change about my set-up?

Thanks for the help!.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.