success getting rid of stuck pixel!!

Reaction score
hey all, i just got rid of a stuck pixel on my video ipod. cant believe it actually worked. I had this annoying green dot on the screen and i thought with an 8 mo ipod any chance of replacement with apple would be gon.

anyway, these instructions worked to get rid of it, i seacrhed some forums to find an answer, so thought id post it here case anybody else was having similiar problems - <http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Stuck-Pixel-on-an-LCD-Monitor>

Is basically the' push and apply some pressure method' - not exactly superior methodology but got rid of a large annoying stuck pixel which was about to make me chuck my ipod against a wall.!!!!!

i tried using psp pixel fixer and they didnt do much for me.

hope this helps anyone with same issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, iPhone 5, Apple TV
I have yet to buy anything that has a dead or stuck pixel, yet everything my brother buys has a dead or stuck pixel and he's tried everything to get rid of the stuck pixels and nothing has ever worked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.