Purchase Help: Buy now or wait for Leopard

Reaction score
I currently have last years version of iMac at home but find that most of my freetime for working on my MAC is spent on the couch. Thus, I have been eyeing the new 15" Macbook Pro. I know that Leopard is due in October and I definately want to use that version on the Macbook Pro.

Any advice on waiting or going for it now would be appreciated. I do have the iMac at home to use until Leopard comes out but it is just not as conveinant as the Macbook.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It's only a couple of months until Leopard comes out, it would be silly to buy it now if you can get along without it.

Reaction score
search.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

I agree with the sentiment here. This question gets posted several times per day. I promised myself that I would stop responding to them, but the closer we get to the Leopard release, the sillier it seems to discuss this ad nauseum. We are so close now that if your current machine is working, you may as well just wait a few more weeks.

Reaction score
exactly i cant belive you where bothered to type that

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.