.mac mail account

Reaction score
Ok i signed up for the free 60 day trial and all was good. Now it seems like the 60 days have passed but i am sure i saw on here that the mail would continue to work. However yesterday when i went to sign in it said password not accepted. When i try to sign in from the website it says account expired and i have to pay to continue use.

Is this now the case or is there a way i can continue to use my .mac email from imail???

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but you'll need to fork out the $99. It's not a bad deal now that they upped the storage to 10GB. I think the email account is the last reason you would get a .mac account. The webmail is terrible compared to yahoo, google, fastmail, etc.

Reaction score
Ok i signed up for the free 60 day trial and all was good. Now it seems like the 60 days have passed but i am sure i saw on here that the mail would continue to work. However yesterday when i went to sign in it said password not accepted. When i try to sign in from the website it says account expired and i have to pay to continue use.

Is this now the case or is there a way i can continue to use my .mac email from imail???

Mail will still work just not with the .Mac mail account. YOu can use your own account (e.g. Gmail) with Mail. ;)

OP
A
Reaction score
Ahhhhh ok thanks guys. I had thought about it as i pay for web storage at the moment but it is less than the £55 (yeah i am in the uk) for .mac.

Looks like i will be going for .mac then.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.