Where did my hard drive space go?

Reaction score
So I decided one day to try Parallels instead of Boot Camp and thought i'd see how well Parallels uses Directx. I install it with xfire and steam w/counter strike source and half life 2 stuff. Well, I found out fast that it SUCKS! So i go to uninstall with the Parallel uninstaller and it was real fast. Although, it seemed like my hard drive space didn't change much at all. I mean, steam games are like 6 gb themselves and it didn't even take 2 gb. I tried an uninstall off of the Parallels forums with the script and it didn't seem to work. I was using the latest version of Parallels and latest update of Tiger. Did it not delete the virtual image? Can you do that? Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks.

OP
M
Reaction score
lol o wow, i feel stupid, I just figured it out! lol

In my Documents folder, there was a 10.6gb file in a Parallels file that was Windows XP, sorry about that, just deleted it real fast

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.