Urgent help...Synchronizing my phone/PDA address to the macbook address book!!!

Reaction score
Please, can anyone explain to me how i can get my phone address into the macbook....i was using windows, and I would simply connect my phone/PDA to it, and all my address and contacts would be transfered automtically, now i can't do that here...any idea...pls...thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
For starters, let us know what phone you have, and then we can help you with the best method to get it to sync with the Address Book.

OP
D
Reaction score
My phone is hp ipaq hw6915 and i also ve SPV C600 smart phone, both running windows mobile 5. my contacts are inthe old pc note book outlook.... ah, `i should ve not even used windows in the fist palce...i really feel bad i didn't use a mac before

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
I use a program called PocketMac SyncManger. I have no problem with it although i use it for a blackberry. they do have one that works with windows mobile you can find it here http://www.pocketmac.net/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.