• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

got hurt on the jobs

Reaction score
:(

I was going in the shop but the cleaning person put too much soap in the mops bucket and as i step i landed on my back and hurt my left legs

but now i AM AS FRILLY AND LACY as A YELLOW POLKA-DOTTED TUTU CAN BE that i have to miss 2 day of work because of this idiot however there is a bright "well a little" my bosses gave me one day pay

which is good but i'm out for 2 days

Reaction score
Lucky you!
Some people love to wear frilly, lacy polka-dot tutus. Don't ask me how I know. But they would pay money to do so! You lucky dude! They are going to pay you! Imagine!
By the way, you say that you hurt your left legs. I feel your pain, but I am interested: how many left legs do you have?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
The_Mini_Rigs Strikes again. And he scores a Suspension.... Ouch thats gotta hurt!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
lol too funny!

M

MacHeadCase

This probably happened because the_mini_rigs works too much: he has too many jobs.

Imagine if your intention is to pull all his left legs 'cause you're kidding him. You'd be out of commission for two days too.

'Course, you wouldn't get to wear a frilly, lacy polka-dot tutu for all your troubles. :(

But he IS getting better: he didn't put quote marks everywhere in his title.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I wonder what it feels like to be hurt while you are AS FRILLY AND LACY as A YELLOW POLKA-DOTTED TUTU CAN BE

:D

???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
You'd think he could have posted this in the Bar & Grill instead of starting a new thread.

I wonder what it feels like to be hurt while you are AS FRILLY AND LACY as A YELLOW POLKA-DOTTED TUTU CAN BE

:D

???

You don't want to know. It is absolutely terrible. You have to take ice baths to soothe the pain, the painkillers they give you do nothing, and people always laugh at you for wearing a tutu. At least he got the yellow polka-dotted tutu, I got stuck with the purple checkered one.

Reaction score
You know we some of the most............ah.............interesting..........people on this forum. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
You'd think he could have posted this in the Bar & Grill instead of starting a new thread.

You don't want to know. It is absolutely terrible. You have to take ice baths to soothe the pain, the painkillers they give you do nothing, and people always laugh at you for wearing a tutu. At least he got the yellow polka-dotted tutu, I got stuck with the purple checkered one.

Hey man, checkerboard is way better than polka dots.. Although, they are both pretty sweet patterns ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I feel that I should have been ever so slightly medicated before I read this thread.... :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
both of them?

how are your right legs?

with all those legs, is buying pants tricky or just expensive?

LOL! Great post eric!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
I feel that I should have been ever so slightly medicated before I read this thread.... :D :D
LOL ~ I was thinking along similar lines!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Ifs us calls golfin teh jobs, i got hurts too. got hit by "a car."

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
did you hurts your right or left legs?

;P

(nice, iRye)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
did you hurts your right or left legs?

;P

(nice, iRye)
i hurts teh buttockx. left legs hurs bit. right legs finez.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lol (for real!) :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PRETTY PINK TUTUS! gotz hit by a golfs "ball."

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.