Keyboard with integrated usb ports?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4 gHz, 2 gb RAM
That is really odd. I've had nothing but great success with my keyboard's USB ports (althought I can't stand the keyboard itself). Have you checked for any updates to your computer? I'd call applecare (if you haven't already). Like I said, I have had absolutely NO problems syncing and charging my 30 GB, generation 5 iPod through the keyboard (which is hooked up directly to the computer), and also have my mouse wireless receiver plugged into it. Is your keyboard plugged into the computer directly or to an USB hub? That could be a problem, possibly. Otherwise, I don't know what to say. It seems that the keyboards are MEANT to be able to power things since it does work for some people. I hope you figure it out! Good luck!
Yeah, I've got the latest software on the computer, including the newest update for the keyboard. And I'm connecting the keyboard directly to the USB on the back of the computer. I even tried disconnecting all other USB devices from the computer. No luck. I'll report again after I take it to the Apple Store and let them fool with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.