What are the best deals for RAM and hard drives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0, 1gb ram, 80gb hard drive
This is my first post here on mac forums and im happy to say im using my brand new macbook. Its been only a day but i do believe this is a awsome machine. I just wanted to know what deals people got on a 2gb ram upgrade and if thoes deals still exsist. Right now i have 1gb ram and 80gb hard drive and looking to upgrade both. thanks

Reaction score
Don't rush the RAM

Wait to see what you need. I bought a MBP 2.1 in June with 1GB and 80GB HD and its been fine. I also haven't upgraded my default 10.4.8 because of posts about problems with .9 and .10.
Take your time and enjoy. Get to know your machine before making changes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.0GHz Intel C2D 2GB RAM 120GB Hard Drive
I believe that a RAM upgrade is always nice, but only if you really think that you will need it, because your going to be dishing out about $100 on it. In stead of upgrading your hard drive, I would suggest just buying an external one. Newegg has some sweet deals for both, right now you can buy 2GB of RAM for $90.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0, 1gb ram, 80gb hard drive
yea i was thinking about getting an external HD as well thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.