Different sized images with Safari vs Firefox?

Reaction score
I have some images on my mysapce page (this isn't a lame attempt to get people to view my myspace, I SWEAR) that are two completely different resolutions. And no, it's not the coding I used and that they are 'appearing' to be two different resolutions, they ARE different; I saved both images, Firefox is 90x90, Safari is 125x125. The first set of images I used when making the site was the 125x125 version but I then changed it to 90x90.

Is there a way to maybe clear my temp Internet file history with Safari or something? I have no idea why Safari is viewing an older version of the images

Reaction score
They're using different sized default fonts? And one is resizing the images to fit the page? Why don't you check your settings.

OP
eon.
Reaction score
They're using different sized default fonts? And one is resizing the images to fit the page? Why don't you check your settings.

Both Safari and Firefox are using the standard Times 16pt as the default, I never changed those settings and I double checked to make sure.

edit: thanks for the suggestion though, didn't think of checking that beforehand

OP
eon.
Reaction score
I changed the default font size in Safari to Times 12pt and checked my page; now it looks just like Firefox! I changed the font back to 16pt, refreshed the page and it still looks the same (like Firefox). Weirdest thing, no idea what fixed it (I rebooted, does that count? :p )

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.