The Print Shop 2 Help-Instantly Closes

Reaction score
Hi,

I was using The Print Shop 2 by Mackiev and was trying to print something over a network, my Mac didn't have the drivers installed so I Installed them myself for a Canon MP 800, I restarted my computer and now when I try and run Print Shop it opens like it is loading and then closes! I click on the app and it appears in my Dock and Bounces and then that little black arrow appears underneath to show it is open and then the little box saying The Print Shop 2 Opens up (Like Usual) but then it instantly closes and the app dissapears from my Dock!!

Please help I really need to use it!!! Is it a coincidence that this is happening just after installing new Print Drivers? Also, my entire computer seems to be running slower.

P.S I have repaired Disk Permissions (if that helps at all)

Thanks very much

P.P.S Soz about spelling, i'm in a rush and am worried because I need this printed off today!!

OP
M
Reaction score
Please someone! I really need help, there must be someone here who knows how to fix this!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.