• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Pro Mac Movement(PMM)

T

The mac 13

yo anyone wanna be to support ma IDEA to set up a pro mac movement..we can have members all over the world..one country have the "Leader" then we can have a decal n stuff..maybe have a meeting..then register to apple as one por maccie..so hit me back if u wanna join...then also we have one main "Leader"..ME!!! :D haha..coz i supported the idea..nolah..anyone can b the leader...just ellect 1!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
The Mac community is very much like this from the start :)

OP
T

The mac 13

nono..i mean as a non profit org..like the UN where its world wide..we can create stickers!OLE!

OP
P

pedXing

Man...for a person that doesnt even have a mac yet...ure pretty excited...no offense...LOL

OP
T

The mac 13

coz i rule!!!haha... i m a mac freak. i want a mac but no one want to give or buy for me one :(

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
You did go to school, right The mac 13?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
Absolute Zero said:
You did go to school, right The mac 13?

lolz :p

I vote we don't do this

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
The mac 13 said:
yo anyone wanna be to support ma IDEA to set up a pro mac movement..we can have members all over the world..one country have the "Leader" then we can have a decal n stuff..maybe have a meeting..then register to apple as one por maccie..so hit me back if u wanna join...then also we have one main "Leader"..ME!!! :D haha..coz i supported the idea..nolah..anyone can b the leader...just ellect 1!
mac13, the suggestion forum is for suggestions for the Mac-Forums.com site only, not for Apple themselves. I'll move this thread to a more appropriate forum, but please keep the above in mind. Thanks!

OP
T

The mac 13

yes i do go to sch.i m currently in secondary sch in Singapore(do a google if u donno where singapore is :p )

OP
T

The mac 13

schweb said:
mac13, the suggestion forum is for suggestions for the Mac-Forums.com site only, not for Apple themselves. I'll move this thread to a more appropriate forum, but please keep the above in mind. Thanks!

I dont represent apple. i represent my self. ok nvm this thread is going to die.. so do anything...ur the man for this forum.. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
The mac 13 said:
yes i do go to sch.i m currently in secondary sch in Singapore(do a google if u donno where singapore is :p )
Still in English?

OP
D

dziner

I proudly display my white Apple logo sticker on the back window of my lowered Honda Civic. My daughter has a few too. I would gladly poster areas I frequent with these stickers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The mac 13 said:
English?yup singapore's education system emphasise on english. infact, englsh is an important sub..
I uhh, I don't know if I'm so sure of that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The mac 13 said:
its ok. diff country have diff education system.. OLE! ;)
Definetly.

OP
C

CaptainMack

hey man, lighten up on the guy, you prolly couldnt type in Bahasa Malaysia very good. (Singapores native language)

OP
T

The mac 13

CaptainMack said:
hey man, lighten up on the guy, you prolly couldnt type in Bahasa Malaysia very good. (Singapores native language)
ooh so you what to c me in malay?
hmm jadi, apa yang kamu mahu sekarang?

OP
T

The mac 13

CaptainMack said:

Its bahasa Melayu. Bahasa malaysia is for malaysia. Bahasa Melayu and bahasa malaysia have BIG difference. i really dont know which site you get that info from...hmm... :confused:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.