from photo to digital?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini | 2.0GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 120GB HD ||| Black MacBook | 2.16GHz C2D | 2GB RAM
so i was going through my old photo albums, and found about 1000 old pictures i want to get converted from film to digital. i started scanning a few and got sick of doing it. so i got on google and looked for a service that will digitize any pictures you send to them.

now, my main concern is that my pictures, obviously, are returned and are not destroyed, and that i get what i pay for. i found a site: http://www.scandigital.com/index.php that will do just what i want them to do, and for relatively cheap.

have any of you had any experience with them, or any other service that may do this? how long did it take? was it worth it?

any help would be great! thanks guys (and girls :D)!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I don't have any experience, but I do that for clients who are getting their pictures in a video if they ask for other pictures not in the video to be digitized i do it for them, I charge about the same as the company you have linked too... they look like they know what they are doing and seam to have a good reputation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.