The newest version the better? leopard vs tiger

Reaction score
first of all i currently got version 10.4.6 and i wanna know if its worth it upgrading to the newest 10.4.10.

so latest version is 10.4.10? and if so upgrading from 10.4.6 worth it? or should i just keep skip the update?

cause i know by experience that some of the newer version are sometimes worst than the old ones, so thats why am asking.

and my bad about the leopard thingy, i dint knew it wasent out yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
10.4.6 will be automatically be updated to 10.4.10 once u are connected to the internet.

go read on what new features leopard will have and decide for yourself if you wanna upgrade.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/

OP
R
Reaction score
dude, i just wanna know its worth it, SOFTWARE RELATED!

Is MOST of the software for Tiger be compatible with LEOPARD?

or will it be the same thing as windows xp and Vista?

(I know leopard has better features and stuff, but am talking about compability of software from tiger to leopard, cause i dont want to be stuck with a version that has no good software)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
dude, i just wanna know its worth it, SOFTWARE RELATED!

Is MOST of the software for Tiger be compatible with LEOPARD?

Maybe.

Nobody will know until Leopard comes out. The link you were given will answer your question better than anyone here on the forum can.

OP
R
Reaction score
ohh, its not out yet? oops my bad.

so latest version is 10.4.10? and if so upgrading from 10.4.6 worth it? or should i just keep skip the update?

cause i know by experience that some of the newer version are sometimes worst than the old ones, so thats why am asking.

Reaction score
10.4.6 will be automatically be updated to 10.4.10 once u are connected to the internet.
That is so untrue.

As for apologies, do like this: Research your questions better before you come in here and ask them. That way you won't risk annoying people with questions they know you can answer yourself.

OP
R
Reaction score
well its not automaticly update, i have to click update lol.

but why cant anybody answer my question! its just simple, is it worth getting the upgrade?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
yes! ok? get the update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.