looking for a script

Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to build a web page with pictures of my baby. I would like to update it (meaning upload more & more pics) every week or so. I need to place some videos there too. If anybody could point me where I can find some free stuff I would really appreciate it.
Or what would be the best way to build one.

I've been using this script for two years with my domain, but with the second baby born I need to change things around + the script I have been using does not allow me to put any videos.

Thanx for any help

Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to build a web page with pictures of my baby. I would like to update it (meaning upload more & more pics) every week or so. I need to place some videos there too. If anybody could point me where I can find some free stuff I would really appreciate it.
Or what would be the best way to build one.

I've been using this script for two years with my domain, but with the second baby born I need to change things around + the script I have been using does not allow me to put any videos.

Thanx for any help

just did a quick search and found this. it's in flash:

http://www.flash-db.com/Tutorials/gallery/index.php

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.