:( my macbook keeps giving me an error!!

Reaction score
:( i'm s scared and sad. a grey box pops up and tells me in different languages that the laptop needs to be restarted. it has happened like 2 times already :Oops: the mac is new!! is it normal or how can i stop it or what is it? i'm worried. any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
That's just a Kernel Panic happening, we all been through that, i guess your last update was to 10.4.10 and there was a error with airport; while running from battery and having the Airport activated a Kernel Panic occurred.

This could be fixed with the latest Airport Update. Good luck!

OP
A
Reaction score
well it happened when i had it plugged in and one time when it was unplugged however.. when i unplugged it the aipor went off and the connection dissapeared so hpefully that's it. kinda reliefe seeing that it relates. thank you man!! its justthat im extra sensitive with my new stuff :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
It's ok, there's no Perfect OS; even Mac OS X has its ups and downs, Good luck with your new MB, download that latest update asap.

OP
A
Reaction score
thanks!!! well i think i did? when i started the comp for the first time a list of updates appeared and i downloaded everything. from quicktime to itunes and whatnot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.