Macbook help with mighty mouse

Reaction score
im new to mac so i guess throughout my stay i will ask a lot of questions (sorry). i got a base white macbook and a white 30 gb ipod off the apple store with the education discount. i bought a mighty mouse which is wired and read some places that the cord is too short to work with the macbook as the usb's are on the left and that i will have to become left handed to use it. is that true? i also bought a incase sleeve from best buy which is black on the outside and lime in the inside. does this one stain to?

thanks

Reaction score
im new to mac so i guess throughout my stay i will ask a lot of questions (sorry). i got a base white macbook and a white 30 gb ipod off the apple store with the education discount. i bought a mighty mouse which is wired and read some places that the cord is too short to work with the macbook as the usb's are on the left and that i will have to become left handed to use it. is that true? i also bought a incase sleeve from best buy which is black on the outside and lime in the inside. does this one stain to?

thanks

I have some USB A-male to A-female extension cords I got on ebay cheap but they are ....black. Or use a usb hub. The wireless Mighty Mouse is a joy except the shape is a little flat for me but I use it anyways.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16gHz 1GB ram white, 60GB iPod Photo
You might wanna trade it in for the bluetooth version... that would suck if the cord was too short!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
if you can afford the extra cash go for the bluetooth version. i run my all day and the battery lasts quite a while. according to istat i have 96% bat life left on my mighty mouse and have had it for close to 2 months

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.