10.4.6 to 10.4.10 update takes forever?

Reaction score
hi, i just got my Mac fixed, and when i turned it on it said there was update avalible, so i was like cool, and i stared dl the updates
the dl was preety big it was like 500MB, probably more but thats just an a close estimate.

when it was done it told me to restart my comp, so i clicked restart, and now like the whole screen is blue and there is the small wheel turning.

so far i have waited around 20 to 30 mins approx. (i know the computer has not frozen up because the wheel keeps turning)

is this normal? am thinking of turning off my computer but i think that will make it way worse.

Any recommendations on what i should do? or just wait longer? or turn off the computer? anything?

thanks in advance

OP
R
Reaction score
please i need a quick reply i dont know what to do

i know people are looking at my post! can someone just answer me if this is normal or not?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
ric0h

The update didn't take that long on my MacBook it was actually pretty fast to restart after it prompted me to.

I'd say go ahead and power it down and see what happens. thats what I'd anyways.

It seems like some sorta of a software hang up.

Cheers

MMM

OP
R
Reaction score
great.. lol you screwed my mac, lol

now when i turn it up it says loading darwin.x86 something like that
and then automaticly restarts

what do i do now?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0Ghz... new Intel
/cry is what I would do...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.