• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Spy cam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 & G4
Im sorry if I have put this in the wrong thread.

Hi all, due to someone stealing from my home I have now bought a spy cam, I know how to set it up with my video but I would like some help setting it up on my mac, my camera is a wireless surveillance system with a radio AV reciever, is there any way I can use this with my mac, I have herd that you can but I dont no how, any help please
thanks melanie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Download Macam - I don't have a link but Google will find it - if anything will work the camera, that will.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AMD 533 MHz, 312 mb RAM, 80 HDD. :(
Buying an AK-47 could do the trick too :p

EDIT:
Lame to rep. bad without giving your name in the message

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
lol that is another solution !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Radioshack sells little pinhole cams if you need any...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.