Arghgghgh So Frustrating!!!

Reaction score
i'm here, there, everywhere i can't be seen i'm al
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo
So I had three different folders. All of the sudden one of the folders duplicates and takes the place of 1 folder. So I have 2 folders that are the same, one in place of a completely different folder that is now gone. ***??? It flashes for a second and then turns into that COPY folder. When I delete a copy (it doesnt appear as a copy but as 2 of the same folder with the same stuff in it) it deletes both. ***. the folder that disappeared had 2gb worth of stuff in it....A K:OSDGHSODGHSD{OIghjdsohi

OP
immaculate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo
Yeah, this has happened twice and it's making me want to throw my macbook into a wall.

When nothing is selected it's this
picture3wj3.png

When I click "Flix" which is the folder I'm trying to find, it turns into TOOB which is the folder that duplicated which i deleted but still appears anyway

picture4cw6.png

honestly, this is the first thing that has made so angry about the mac...this gayness cannot be justified

OP
immaculate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo
HAHAHAHAHAHAH it wont delete. over and over and over when i say "send to trash" it just pops up as flix and then turns into toob. IT WILL NOT DELETE. WHAT THE FUDGE?

OP
immaculate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo
ive got a million copies of "Toob" in the trash

OP
immaculate
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo
so i ejected the disk and rebooted and everything went to normal...can someone explain why this happened?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Probably because you posted five times in a row.

edit.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.