MBP ISIGHT Camera Question

Reaction score
I have a new MBP and the Isight camera the picture not very well lit i was wondering if there was a program you can download to brighten up the picture and other settings for both the mac side and the windows side

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP SR 2.2Ghz 15.4" LED
I have a new MBP and the Isight camera the picture not very well lit i was wondering if there was a program you can download to brighten up the picture and other settings for both the mac side and the windows side

Thanks

I encountered this problem as well. I am assuming the MBP camera is not an industry leading one so I don't think you can really do anything but turn on a light around you. What I did was put a desk lamp and turned it on behind my MBP and it cleared everything up.

If there is a program or setting to change this I would to get this info, so please share!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
ever noticed how sweet playing with the isight is in the store?...my friend had a macbook and not the same when he got home. now that i think about it ...the apple store is all white and well lit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.2 Ghz, 160 GB, 2GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics with 256MB SDRAM
ever noticed how sweet playing with the isight is in the store?...my friend had a macbook and not the same when he got home. now that i think about it ...the apple store is all white and well lit.

Thats because the Apple store is like ALL white and theres more lights in there than like home depot

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.2 Ghz, 160 GB, 2GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics with 256MB SDRAM

Thanks

I get this problem alotalotalot especially when im sitting in my room, but when im out and all not really, i think its because some lamps actually make it worse, if its like to the left or right i dont believe the light actually helps. I think having a light over head or from the back works well.

Reaction score
oh yah, i think u are right about the isight camera, the store are always well lit, but still this is the best notebook camera u can find in this modern days. i really think this camera is great, especially if u are in a good spot....i love it

M

MacHeadCase

Thanks

Dunno if this works once you're logged on the Windoze side, but for the Mac side there is iGlasses. You can download it and try it as a demo, see if it'll work.

Hope this helps. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.