Student Discount

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" 2Ghz iMac w/ glossy screen
I searched a while for more information on the regular student discount but wasn't sure exactly what you get. I'm asking do you get both the $100 printer and iPod free with rebates? or is it just one? Thanks in advanced.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM
You can use both of the rebates. Its a really good deal actually. I took advantage of the free iPod and now regret not taking advantage of the free printer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, 15"monitor, 2.4 gig processor
I just did this last weekend. I ended up getting a MBP, 8 GB Nano, a printer, and some other peripherals. With the rebates the printer and nano cost me $50. Pretty sweet deal. Not to mention you also get student discounts on the computer and some software (if not all software). It's a good deal.

Reaction score
I also have a similar question. If I buy a macbook from an apple reseller, will I also get the same student discount + ipod deal? or is that just from the online apple store. I wish there was an apple store in Ottawa :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro: 2.2 gHz, 120gb, glossy. STOLEN :(
You can use both of the rebates. Its a really good deal actually. I took advantage of the free iPod and now regret not taking advantage of the free printer.

As do I. I didn't know about the printer until after I ordered it. Oh well I have enough printers at home. I have yet to do my rebate though since I haven't received my mac yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.