Software Update Problem

Reaction score
Hi all

I have Intel-iMac 20" running os x tiger
and I'm facing a problem with software update
it downloads all the updates and when it comes to install them it tells me that there's an error, and it gives no information about the error just the error message itself.

I was happy with the iMac before the format, but after I formatted it, it began to show some errors like this one and the problems with MSN and Yahoo Messenger !

Thanks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hi all

I have Intel-iMac 20" running os x tiger
and I'm facing a problem with software update
it downloads all the updates and when it comes to install them it tells me that there's an error, and it gives no information about the error just the error message itself.

I was happy with the iMac before the format, but after I formatted it, it began to show some errors like this one and the problems with MSN and Yahoo Messenger !

Thanks

I would recommend doing a disk check with Disk Utility and then the next time you go to do Software Updates, make sure all of your programs are closed and allow it to proceed before doing anything else on the machine.

OP
H
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
I tried to install them manually, and it worked !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.